Sprint Forwarders provides a full complement of logistical solutions for companies that buy and sell products both domestically and abroad. In a nutshell, we help companies get their goods to market. A crucial component to international trade is navigating the complex web of ever-changing requirements, laws and regulations. Let the staff at Sprint Forwarders use their expertise to guide you efficiently through this process. Our methods for handling your cargo are effective and rigorous. See what we can do for you:
Provide Access to All of the Primary Transportation Options
Save You Money
- Provide customized freight forwarding services at a competitive price
- Access timely and accurate ocean freight information
- Deliver the lowest possible freight rate
- Different routing options to serve our clients’ needs best
- Offer choices to keep cargo moving
Transport a Wide Variety of FreightWe ship new cargo every day, this is just a sampling of what we do: frozen fish and meat, fresh produce, hides, animal feeds, wine, coffee, apparel, footwear, electronics, furniture, general department store merchandise, machinery, grocery items, forest products, recycled materials. If you do not see your cargo listed, please contact us.
Handle Your Products With Care Every Step of the Way
- Communicate with suppliers and truckers to ensure proper handling of your cargo in all weather conditions.
- Protect the freshness of your cargo by seeing that perishable goods move swiftly from suppliers to final destination.
- Book cargo with reliable carriers who have a good record in meeting refrigeration requirements and other special needs.
- Transport and track your cargo from door to door as it moves by truck or rail to the port and then by ocean or air to your overseas customer.
- Coordinate inspection, fumigation and transloading of your product.
- Oversee efficient routing of your cargo.
Documentation and Paperwork
- Assist with banking and letter of credit documents
- Generate bills of lading
- Advise clients on necessary documentation
- Ensuring security documentation is filed correctly and on time
- Offer cargo insurance
- Complete all necessary documents for products, such as:
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Fumigation Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Canadian CAED
- All-Risk Marine Cargo Insurance Certificate
- Prevent customs delay and facilitate prompt payment through error-free documentation
- Electronically file documents with customs